March 18, 2020
Due to COVID-19 concerns, The Dover and Foxcroft Water District Office will be closed to the pubic beginning Wednesday March 18, 2020 at 7:30AM through April 5th, 2020.
The Dover & Foxcroft Water District would like to ensure all of its customers that their drinking water is safe and will continue to be safe throughout this pandemic.
Payments can be made:
- Online through our website doverfoxcroftwater.org and by clicking the green “Bill Payment” button.
- Through the mail: 48 Morton Ave, Suite B Dover-Foxcroft, ME 04426
- Through a drop box that will be located at the main entrance to the building. Please seal the envelope and leave a name and location address with the payment.
There will still be someone available during normal business hours, Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4:00PM (excluding holidays), for questions.
You may reach us by:
- Phone: (207) 564-2310
- Fax: (207) 564-3175
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- And our website by clicking the “Contact Us” button
During this time, we will only be responding to service requests that are urgent. If there is a water emergency after hours, please page us at (207) 818-0009.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time. Stay Safe!
The Dover and Foxcroft Water District