Welcome to the Dover-Foxcroft Water District Community. Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement to apply for service (Below). We look forward to serving your water needs.
STARTING WATER SERVICE NOTES
Contact us in advance when you wish to have water turned on. Setting up an account is possible by visiting our office or contacting us by phone.
- (207) 564-2310
- Have the service location available.
- Leave plenty of time.
If you already have a service line running from the water main in the road into your building, you may apply for water service. If there is no service line in place, you may need to request to have one installed at your cost.
STOPPING WATER SERVICE NOTES
Contact us in advance when you wish to close your water account (permanently or temporarily).
- (207) 564-2310
- Have the service location, and the forwarding address for your final bill available
- Leave plenty of time. You are responsible for water charges until we are able to obtain a final meter reading.
- If the water will be transferred to someone else’s name without service interruption, we will schedule a date to read the water meter.
- If the water must be shut off at the valve in the street, you will need to schedule an appointment to meet us at the service location for meter removal.
When a customer ends water service with us, there is no automatic transfer to someone else’s name. That includes transfer to a landlord when a tenant moves. Once a customer ends service, we allow five business days for a new customer to assume responsibility for water account; after five business days, the water disconnection process begins.